Entry Guardian – Wireless Video Door Phone (CMOS Sensor)
“Actually officer, my Entry Guardian allowed me to take a picture of him.”The CVMN-J20 receiver also comes with large 3.4 inch color screen which allows you to see your entry way with exceptional clarity, and features a MIC and speaker so you can talk to the person at the door. Doorbell! Hey that’s mom and dad at the door. Simply press the Unlock button and let them in even if you’re in the basement or backyard.Powerful CMOS Wireless Transmitter: This amazing AV transmitter features a powerful CMOS camera sensor for picture quality and six infrared lights to provide surveillance even in darkness. What’s more, The Entry Guardian easily installs and mounts on the exterior of your home for a truly effective one step security solution. The mounting holes are pre-molded into the chassis and four mounting screws are also provided which means five minutes and a Philips screwdriver and you’re all set up! If you want to control your electronic door, that’s easy too. Simply connect the red wire to the positive terminal of your electronic door lock and the black wire to the negative terminal. Then whenever you press the Unlock button, your door will unlock to allows guest in. More importantly, the CVMN-J20 is a universal intercom system and is compatible with most electronic door systems.
Perfect for keeping your eye out for unwanted visitors like would-be thieves, annoying sales people, and survey takers, The Entry Guardian is also ideal for hosting a successful party. You can be grilling steaks on the BBQ and entertaining your boss on the patio, and see that the team from Accounting has arrived at your doorstep. The CVMN-J20 is also great at the office. This way your secretary isn’t chained to the front desk. She can run errands and be up and about with the portable receiver and buzz people in whenever, wherever. Get your Entry Guardian Video Door Phone before our inventories run out! Be Smart – Add to Cart right away. This amazing home security solution is brought to you by the online leader in wholesale direct from our electronics – Small Electronic Devices!
- Remarkable videophone with sound
- Wireless door entry
- Easy to install
- 3.4 inch screen
- Portable receiver with powerful transmitter
- Infrared lights for seeing in the dark!
- Primary Function: Home or Office Audio and Video Portable Intercom System
- Handheld Receiver Specifications:
– Screen Size – 3.4 inch TFT LCD screen
– On Screen Indicators – Monitor State, Lock/Unlock, Talk, Take a Picture, Increase Volume, Decrease Volume, View Last Picture, View Next Picture, Signal Bar, Battery Bar
– Power Source: Internal Battery (3.7V 1250 mAh Rechargeable Li-ion)
– Receiving Frequency – 2.4GHz
– Wireless transmitting range – approx. 50 meters (ideal conditions)
– Onboard Buttons/Indicators – Unlock Door, View Monitor. Talk Button, MIC, LED Indicator, Mini USB Input, Speaker, Volume -/+, Brightness control -/+, Antenna, Power ON/OFF Switch
– Dimensions: L:102 x W:134 x H:55 (mm)
- Entry Guardian Transmitter Specifications:
– Camera Sensor – CMOS
– Light Source – Six (6) Infrared LED lights
– Power Source – AC Adapter (100-240V) 50/60Hz
– Transmitting Frequency – 2.4GHz
– Wireless receiving range – approx. 50 meters (ideal conditions)
– Onboard Buttons/Indicators – Call Button, 6 LED Lights. MIC, Speaker, LED Indicator, Power ON/OFF Switch
– Dimensions: L:127 x W:95 x D:36 (mm)
- Certification: FCC, CE
- Manufacturers Ref: TLKSMJAYJ6DB
- Easy to install and use!
- The portable receiver charges with the adapter included or through a USB connection to your PC computer
- Transmitting unit comes with six infrared LED lights to allow seeing who is at your door even in darkness!
- To view captured photos, press and hold down the photo button for 3 seconds, then navigate photos with the arrow keys
Package Contents for CVMN-J20
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Transmitter with CMOS Camera Sensor
- 2.4 GHz Portable Wireless Receiver with 3.4 Inch TFT/LCD Monitor
- Camera Adapter
- Monitor Adapter
- User Manual – English
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I buy the Entry Guardian?
Peace of mind. You can be anywhere in your home and see who is at the door. This is technology that improves lives.
- Why don’t I just install a hole on my door instead of using the Entry Guardian?
Picture this. It’s 9:12 am on a cold morning in February. The doorbell rings. You get out from beneath your warm duvet where you were lying next to your even warmer girlfriend. You tiptoe across cold tiles and make your way downstairs, hitting your knees on the coffee table. When you get to the door, you find it’s an unkempt and portly gentlemen in soiled clothing trying to sell you a magazine subscription. Why live like this?!!!!
- Can you please tell me how to delete the pictures I’ve taken with the unit?
Sure. Turn the unit off. Use the two fingers of your left hand and press down on both the monitor button and the camera button at the same time. Keep pressing. Meanwhile, with your right hand, turn the unit on, all the while keeping both fingers of your left hand on the two buttons. Soon the delete OK message will appear. Photos deleted. You’re welcome.
- Login For Wholesale Discount Price
- Want to know more about the latest in personal electronics and digital media products? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else? Then read our blog at www.SmallElectronicDevices.com or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed to keep up with what is happening in the world of Electronics.