4 Camera Surveillance System – 4 Outdoor IP Cameras, H264 DVR, 500GB
Product code: CVLM-I102
This Is State Of The Art
We’re not trying to convince you of why you need a security camera recording system. That’s obvious! The world isn’t getting any safer. What we aim to do is show you why The SecurONE is better than those other security solutions you find on the Internet. While the reasons are many, here are the top ones. The SecurONE records video feeds using the H.264 MPEG-4 compression standard. Why is this important? H.264 offers the best video quality possible while maintaining the smallest file size possible. This is important because you’ll be running your security cameras day and night and that’s a lot of captured video. Not only does the SecurONE allow you to save surveillance feeds directly to a network or USB drive, it also comes with a internal drive for the most efficient method of video feed archiving.
Withstanding The Test Of Time
The SecurONE comes with a Seagate 500GB hard disk drive which is good for weeks of stored video. But if that’s not enough, easily swap out the hard drive for something bigger. In-house testing has confirmed that the SecurONE is easily compatible with 1TB and 2TB drives. But there’s more. The kit also comes with four weatherproof Sony CCD cameras for the best balance of quality and durability. Just watch as any would-be burglars or thieves try to break through the virtually indestructible shell – not happening. Mother Nature doesn’t stand a chance either since the new SecurONE Outdoors Edition is rain-proof, snow-proof, sleet-proof, and completely weatherproof.
The All-Seeing Eye
Have some undesirables moved into your neighborhood? Do you suspect one or more of your employees of dishonesty? Has your house ever been broken into? Has the feeling of insecurity left you devastated? Well no more. With its highly advanced motion detection alarm features and security settings, nothing (man or beast), can escape the SecurONE’s All-Seeing Eye. But best of all, the SecurONE includes a never-before-seen feature found on security cameras: Pre-recording. That means once the alarm is tripped, you can see up to 10 seconds into the past and find out what everything was like before the action happened. More than just convenient – essential.
Location, Location, Location
Set it up in the den so you can monitor the most important bedrooms in the house. Yours and your kids. Or locate the complete system at work. One where the most important documents or inventory is kept, and one by the front, side, and rear entrance. Or have all four cameras set up at different corners of your warehouse. If you own a convenience store, point one of the cameras at the cash register, one away from the cash register facing customers, have one near the back where the alcoholic drinks are kept, and finally have one in the store room. Even in the dark, these cameras see everything because each SONY camera is armed with 36 infrared sensors. Like navy seals with night vision goggles protecting you from harm. Yes, the possibilities are endless, as is the peace of mind from knowing you’ve got eyes everywhere and the digital evidence to present to the authorities should trouble arise.
Easy to set up, easy to use, and easy on the wallet too. If purchased separately the contents of this kit would easily approach $1000. With the SecurONE, you save almost 70% and everything is compatible right out of the box! Brought to you by the online leader in security and surveillance solutions… Small Electronic Devices.
At a Glance…
- H.264 Compression Standard
- 4 Separate Video Channels
- Total 120 FPS Display
- Supports Motion Detect
- Supports Mobile Phone View
- USB Mouse Included
- 4x 1/4″ Weatherproof Color SONY CCD Cameras
- 10 second Pre-Alarm Recording
- FREE 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM HDD included
- DVR SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating system: Embedded Linux
- Main function: Live display, Recording, Playback, Remote access
- Video display: Single camera or Quadrant split screen
- Recording mode: Manual / Timer / Motion detection
- Hard Drive: FREE 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM HDD included
- Video systems: PAL/NTSC (Auto)
- Security camera BNC inputs: 4
- TV display BNC outputs: 1
- Audio sensor AV input: 1
- Speaker output AV: 1
- RJ-45 network adapter: 1
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 (mouse, keyboard, flash drive, external HDD)
- RS485 port: 1 (PTZ control)
- VGA port: 1 (PC monitor)
- Video recording standard: H.264, true MPEG-4 compression
- Video size (depending on quality selected): 25MB – 450MB /hour
- Frames per second: 100 (total for 4 cameras)
- Motion detection support: YES
- Pre-Alarm recording: Able to record for 10 seconds before alarm goes off
- Network function support: YES
- PTZ function support: YES
- Mobile phone browsing support: YES
- Menu languages: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Finnish, Persian, Thai, Greek, Vietnamese
- IP CAMERA SPECIFICATIONS
- Image sensors: Premium 1/4 inch color SONY CCD (Weatherproof)
- Shutter speed: 1/50th of a second
- TV lines: 420
- Color system: PAL
- Infrared sensors: 36 LED
- IR distance: 30-40M
- Minimum illumination: 0 Lux
- Pixel resolution: 512 x 582
- AGC: AUTO
- Backlight compensation: AUTO
- White balance: AUTO
- Cable Length: 18 M
- NETWORK SPECIFICATIONS:
- Network protocol: TCP/IP, PPPOE, DDNS and NTP
- Connection: RJ-45 Port (10/100M)
- IP address: Static / DHCP
- Remote browsing: Internet Explorer
- Remote capture: Image / Video
- Capture format: H.264 MP4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Remote recording and snapshot control via Internet
- You can easily change the BNC connection to an RCA AV type with a simple BNC to RCA coupler adapter.
- Network video surveillance is through Internet Explorer only. You will need to turn on the Active X control for the browser to download a small Active X component to view the live video.
- This DVR unit is compatible with all BNC connector security camera types.
- Digital Video Recorder unit
- 12V/4A Power Supply
- Weatherproof Cameras x4
- 12 V/1A Power Supply x4
- 18 meter BNC Cable x4
- Remote Control
- Software CD
- User Manual – English
- Mounting Screws
- Power Connector
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can’t I view the control page from my FireFox browser?
For best results, please use Internet Explorer (with Active X enabled) or the provided evaluation software.
- Do the four cameras have audio?
The camera itself cannot record audio, but you can connect an external mic for audio recording.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No, the cameras each have a light sensor that detects light levels and switches to nightvision/IR mode automatically!
- I noticed that the video systems listed for the DVR unit are PAL and NTSC. Yet the camera color systems are only PAL. Is this a mistake?
No, the DVR unit supports both types of signals in that it is compatible with many different types of cameras. The SONY cameras included in this kit are of the more popular PAL type in the event you wish to use the cameras as standalone devices.
Ordering from Small Electronic Devices provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Arabic – 4 كاميرا مراقبة مجموعة; Chinese Simplified – 4 照相机监视套件; Czech – 4 Fotoaparát dozoru Kit; Danish – 4 Kamera overvågning Kit; Dutch – 4 Camera Surveillance Kit; French – 4 Kit caméra de Surveillance; German – 4-Kamera-Überwachung-Kit; Greek – 4 Κάμερα επιτήρησης Kit; Hindi – 4 कैमरा निगरानी किट; Indonesian – 4 Kamera surveilans Kit; Italian – Kit di videosorveglianza ; telecamera; Japanese – 4 カメラ監視キット; Korean – 4 카메라 감시 키트; Norwegian – 4-Kamera Kit overvåking; Polish – 4 Zestaw aparat nadzoru; Portuguese – Kit de vigilância câmera 4; Russian – 4 Комплект камеры наблюдения; Spanish – Kit de vigilancia de la cámara 4; Thai – 4 กล้อง Surveillance Kit