HP DesignJet 1055CM 36″ Plotter (MFG PART#C6075B-R) – Refurbished
$1733.32 (Free Shipping)
The HP Designjet 1055cm plus PostScript printer offers a complete large-format media handling and productivity solution delivering HP’s best line quality at top speed. It prints high-quality output for CAD/GIS departments and reprographics firms.
The DesignJet 1055CM is a premium-performance, Adobe PostScript 3 color plotter for workgroups of engineers, architects, GIS users, retailers, office users and print service providers. With Post Script 3, users willl be able to meet the demanding requirements of the professional publishing environment. One of the best features found on this model is its 7.5GB Hard Drive that will enable you to keep selected files on the printer itself, so you won’t need a computer when you print those documents again. With its excellent print resolution of up to 1200 dpi and special imaging print modes, the HP DesignJet 1055CM is the highest-quality large-format plotter available. The 1055CM quickly reproduces precise color and monochrome line drawings, text, and complex 3D renderings at resolutions up to 1,200 dpi and at speeds of up to 140 square feet per hour. This Network ready high performance 36″ plotter is a great solution for all your wide format printing needs.
|WARRANTY||6 months warranty, the warranty covers parts and labor. They do not cover consumables like ink, printheads, paper, and cleaners. After 30 days warranty does not cover shipping costs.|
|INCLUDES||Power cord included.
Ink cartridges are not included.
Communication cables are sold separately.
|FEATURES||Print Size: Up to 36″ x 300′
Print Speed: Up To 200 Sq. Ft. Per Hour
Resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
Memory: 64 MB (Expandable to 256 MB)
Hard Drive: 7.5 GB
Connectivity: Parallel and 10/100Base-TX Ethernet
AutoCAD and Adobe PostScript 3 Enabled
Environments: PC, Linux, and UNIX
Our Refurbishing Process
Did you find a cheaper price? Are you concerned about the quality of this printer?
WORLD CLASS REFURBISHING!
|1) Rebuild the device: Our professional technicians do a full diagnostic rebuild on unit. The fuser is re-built and installed, Rollers are replaced, Pads replaced, and signature upgrades are made to the machine.
2) Clean the device: Once the printer has been rebuilt and completely tested, the parts are replaced, we give the device a thorough cleaning – inside and out. Toner deposits, old, yellowing stains, scratches, and any residue removed.
3) Repaint the device: To give the device a Brand New look, we paint over all the yellowing panels and old stains the device has accumulated over time.
4) Final Testing and Quality Assurance. To ensure that everything is still working after the cleaning and repainting, we test the device one final time.
5) Packaging: We have world-class packaging. After a complete battery of tests on the unit, it is packaged in INSTA-PAK FOAM to ensure your unit will arrive for a positive, out-of-box experience.
6) Ship the device. Finally, once all the previous steps are completed, the device is ready to be shipped to its new home or office. You will receive excellent customer service available during business hours along with free technical support with your purchase!
$1733.32 (Free Shipping)