Sony Handycam HDR-FX1000 HD MiniDV (HDV) Camcorder
The Sony HDR-FX1000 Handycam camcorder delivers HD-broadcast-quality moving images. With 24p Progressive Scan Mode, the HDR-FX1000’s high-quality motion lets you realize brilliant scene reproduction. CinemaTone Gamma and CinemaTone Color provide the HDR-FX1000 with the color and gamma range to give your footage an even more film-like feel.
- 1 x Sony Handycam HDR-FX1000 HD MiniDV (HDV) Camcorder
- 1 x Power Adaptor/ In Camera Charger (AC-L100)
- 1 x Lens Hood
- 1 x Component Video Cable
- 1 x InfoLITHIUM® Rechargeable Battery (NP-F570)
- 1 x Lens Cap (Built-in Lens Hood)
- 1 x Large Eye Cup
- 1 x Wireless Remote Commander® Remote Control (RMT-831)
- 1 x Composit A/V Cable
- 1 x Shoulder Strap
- Place the pinnacle of high definition in your hands with the HDR-FX1000 high definition MiniDV Handycam® camcorder. Equipped with 24p progressive scan mode, you’ll experience high-quality, film-like motion for brilliant scene reproduction while CinemaTone Gamma & CinemaTone Color provide the color & gamma range to give your footage an amazing film-like feel
- It also features 3 1/3″ ClearVid CMOS image sensors with Exmor derived technology which let you capture sharp, detailed images even in lower-light situations. And the 29.5mm wide-angle to 590mm telephoto G-lens with 20X optical zoom brings the action closer & allows for wider angle shooting
- Take control of light in extreme settings with 3 built-in neutral density filters & 3 manual rings for adjusting zoom, focus & iris. Plus, the 3.2″ Xtra Fine LCD & Optical SteadyShot image stabilization give you an unparalleled recording experience
- In addition to 1080/60i recording, the HDR-FX1000 offers a 1080/24p & 1080/30pProgressive Scan mode that enables shooting with film-like results. Signals scanned at 24p/30p are converted to 60i (using 2-3 pulldown for 24p) & recorded on MiniDV tape, allowing footage to be played & edited using existingHDV products. In this way, progressive images can be handled in the conventional HDV editing environment
- Users seeking extra control over image expression can use “Cinematone Gamma” to deepen the color & “Cinematone Color” to recreate film-like color tones. Cinematone Gamma allows operators to quickly set up & load a gamma curve with similar contrast characteristics to a film gamma curve
- The HDR-FX1000 features 3 1/3″ ClearVid CMOS Sensors, each having 1,120K total pixels. The 3 independent CMOS sensors each handle one of the color elements red, green, blue (RGB) improving the color reproduction of video recordings. Dark scenes can be captured with low noise thanks to “Exmor”-derived technology featuring a column A/D converter & dual noise reduction
- Sensor resolution has been optimized & the photosensitive surface area has been maximized thanks to the unique grid arrangement of the photo diode sensors, in which each is rotated by 45 degrees. Also featured is the signal processing circuit, the Enhanced Imaging Processor (EIP) which uses Sony’s unique image-processing technology.
- The HDR-FX1000 is equipped with a 29.5mm wide-angle “G Lens” made from advanced 10 group, 15 element lens including “Extra-low Dispersion glass” reducing chromatic aberration caused by light refraction, & produces video with extremely low color fringing. Designed for shooting situations ranging from broad landscape shots to conditions where sufficient distance from the subject is difficult to obtain
- The 20x optical zoom (29.5mm-590mm: 35mm conversion) lets you zoom in to the subjects you can’t get close to. The optical zoom takes maximum advantage of the lens performance, so so image quality does not suffer even at a zoom ratio of 20x.