Sigma APO 100-300mm F4 EX DG HSM for Pentax
This telephoto zoom lens provides a large F4 aperture at all focal lengths. The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghosting, a common problem with digital cameras, and also creates an optimum color balance through the entire zoom range. Two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements in the front lens group and another two in the rear group offer excellent correction of chromatic aberration. High optical performance is demonstrated throughout the entire zoom range. The internal focusing and zooming mechanism do not change the lens’ overall length, assuring ease of handling and operation. A rotating tripod mount can be conveniently detached if required. The Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures a silent, high-speed AF function as well as full-time manual focusing capability Since the front of the lens does not rotate, a circular polarizing filter and Petal-type hood can be easily attached. High-speed focusing is possible when this lens is used with dedicated APO 1.4x EX tele-converter. With the optional APO 1.4x EX tele-converter, this lens becomes a 140mm to 420mm F5.6 AF zoom. With the APO 2.0x EX tele-converter, a manual focus zoom lens from 200mm to 600mm F8 is achieved.
|Model:||APO 100-300mm F4 EX DG HSM (Pentax)|
|Mount Type:||K Mount|
|Lens Construction:||16 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Minimum Focus Distance:||180cm/70.9 in.|
|Filter Size:||Diameter 82mm|
|Dimensions:||Diameter 92.4mm X Length 226.5mm, 3.6 in. X 8.9 in.|
- 1 x Sigma APO 100-300mm F4 EX DG HSM Lens (Pentax)
- 1 x Lens Hood
- 1 x Front Cap & Rear Cap
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x User Manual
- This telephoto zoom lens provides a large F4 aperture at all focal lengths. The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghosting, and also maintains minimal light-fall-off, superior peripheral brightness is ensured.
- New multi layer coating of this lens gives superb color performance whilst cutting down flare and ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor. High optical performance is demonstrated throughout the entire zoom range.
- Two SLD glass elements are used in the front lens group and two in the rear lens group for superior correction of several aberrations for superior image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
- The Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures a silent, high-speed AF function as well as full-time manual focusing capability for Sigma, Canon, and Nikon-D mount lenses.